Jan 6, 2011

New Video: Marsha Ambrosius – Far Away




Former Floetry songstress Marsha Ambrosius releases the video for her second single “Far Away” off of her new album “Late Nights and Early Mornings”. The video was created to raise awareness around bullying in the LGBT community. Marsha, who lost a friend to suicide, leaves this note at the end of the video:
Dear friends, every year over 1 million people commit SUICIDE. Some were bullied because of their SEXUALITY. I lost a friend to SUICIDE, and I’m asking all of you to support alternative lifestyles. Don’t put up with or join in with BULLYING. It’s time we become more aware in this WORLD. Take a responsibility to make a difference. So if my music can save one life, I’ve done my job.
This song is Beautiful!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment